Niche relocation in Singapore refers to the process of moving a deceased person’s ashes from one niche to another columbarium. Here are some important things to keep in mind about niche relocation:
- It is a common practice in Singapore, where land is limited and columbariums have limited space.
- Niche relocation can be done for various reasons, such as to make room for additional urns or to move a loved one’s urn to a more accessible location.
- The process typically involves the exhumation of the urn and the relocation of the ashes to a new columbarium.
- Niche relocation must be done with the permission and guidance of the relevant authorities, such as the National Environment Agency (NEA).
- There may be fees and charges associated with niche relocation, depending on the columbarium and the services required.
- It is important to choose a reputable and experienced funeral service provider to handle the niche relocation process with care and sensitivity.
For niche relocation in Singapore, you can contact Nirvana Memorial Garden.